A Study of Olaratumab (LY3012207) Plus Pembrolizumab in Participants With Advanced or Metastatic Soft Tissue Sarcoma
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety of olaratumab plus pembrolizumab in participants with previously treated advanced or metastatic soft tissue sarcoma.
Study Start Date
July, 03 2017
Estimated Completion Date
- Drug: Pembrolizumab
- Drug: Olaratumab
Eli Lilly and Company -- 15847
Eli Lilly and Company
- Histologically confirmed diagnosis of advanced unresectable or metastatic STS, not amenable to curative treatment and after available standard therapies have failed to provide clinical benefit. Note: Participants with a diagnosis of Grade 1 liposarcoma (atypical lipomatous neoplasms) are eligible if there is histological or radiographic evidence of evolution to more aggressive disease.
- Presence of measurable or nonmeasurable but evaluable disease as defined by the Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (RECIST 1.1).
- Performance status 0-1 on the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) scale.
- Must be able to provide tumor tissue obtained within 6 months of study enrollment. If such tissue is not available, a newly obtained core or excisional biopsy of a tumor lesion must be performed.
- Have an anticipated life expectancy of ?3 months.
- Have received any previous systemic therapy (including investigational agents) targeting PD-1/programmed cell death ligand 1 (PDL-1) or PD-1/PDL-2 signaling pathways (including previous participation in Merck MK-3475 trials). Prior treatment with olaratumab is allowed. Prior therapy with other immune checkpoint inhibitors, including but not limited to, anti-CD137 antibody or anti-cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen-4 (CTLA-4) antibody, is not permitted.
- Have known active central nervous system (CNS) metastasis and/or carcinomatous meningitis. Participants with treated CNS metastases are eligible for this study if they have not received corticosteroids and/or anticonvulsants within 7 days of study treatment, and their disease is asymptomatic and radiographically stable for at least 60 days.
- Have active autoimmune disease or other syndrome that requires systemic steroids or autoimmune agents in the past 2 years.
- History of interstitial lung disease or non-infectious pneumonia.
- Have received a live-virus vaccine within 30 days prior to planned treatment start.
- Have histologically or cytologically confirmed Kaposi's sarcoma or gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST).
- Have inflammatory bowel disease for which the participant has used immunosuppressive agents within the last 2 years.
18 Years and older
Accepts Healthy Volunteers
Study Locations and Contact Information (3)
|Dana Farber Cancer Institute - Boston, Massachusetts||2.6 miles||None||None||None|
|Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer - New York, New York||187.1 miles||None||None||None|
|University Of Pittsburgh Medical - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania||477.2 miles||None||None||None|