Low-profile visualized intraluminal support -HUD
The MicroVention Low-profile Visualized Intraluminal Support (LVIS*) Device is intended for use with bare platinum embolic coils for the treatment of unruptured, wide neck (neck greater than or equal to 4 or a dome to neck ratio less than two), intracranial, saccular aneurysms arising from a parent vessel with a diameter of greater than or equal to 2.5mm and less than or equal to 4.5mm.
Study Start Date
Estimated Completion Date
- Device: Low Profile Visualized Intraluminal Support Device
- Internal Medicine: Neurology
- Neurology: Stroke/Vascular
- Giant Wide Necked Aneurysms
New York University School of Medicine -- 14-01582
New York University School of Medicine
- Wide neck (neck greater than or equal to 4 or a dome to neck ratio less than two),Intracranial, saccular aneurysm arising from a parent vessel with a diameter of greater than or equal to 2.5mm and less than or equal to 4.5mm.
18 Years and older
Accepts Healthy Volunteers
Study Locations and Contact Information (1)
|New York University School of Medicine - New York, New York||50.2 miles||Elizabeth Seiter||Nonefirstname.lastname@example.org|