Usability and Performance Evaluation of the AutoLap System - a Feasibility Study
The main objectives of this study are to evaluate the ease of use and performance of the AutoLap system compared to human camera holder during general and bariatric laparoscopic surgeries.
Study Start Date
Estimated Completion Date
- Device: AutoLap
- Surgery: Plastic/Reconstructive
- General and Bariatric Laparoscopic Surgeries
M.S.T. Medical Surgery Technology LTD. -- AL-65-004
M.S.T. Medical Surgery Technology LTD.
1. Signed and dated Informed Consent Form (ICF).
2. Patients over 18 years who were scheduled for elective laparoscopic Cholecystectomy,
Nissen fundoplication, paraesophageal hernia and sleeve surgery procedures
1. Extensive adhesions that will preclude routine laparoscopic surgical approach.
3. Patient participates in any other clinical study 60 days prior to the start of the
study and throughout the study duration.
18 Years and older
Accepts Healthy Volunteers
Study Locations and Contact Information (1)
|Lahey Hospital Medical Center - Burlington, Massachusetts||11.0 miles||Dmitry Nepomnayshy MD||781-744-8572||Dmitry.Nepomnayshy@lahey.org|