Feasibility and Outcomes of Allogeneic HCT Compared to Chemotherapy in Older AML Patients
The purpose of this study is to compare treatment methods and outcomes of patients diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS).
Study Start Date
Estimated Completion Date
No interventions cited
- Oncology: Diagnostics/Radiology,Leukemia/Lymphoma
- Physician Assistant: Hematology/Oncology
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center -- 2368.00
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Patients with new diagnoses of non-M3 AML or high-risk MDS who present for AML-like treatment at one of the four collaborating institutions.
- Patients of ?18 years of age and are being treated by the adult AML service.
- Able to read and speak English.
- Willing and able to provide informed consent.
- Patients of ?17 years of age or who are ?18 and receive treatment under the pediatric AML service.
- Patients with <6 months projected survival due to active second malignancy or other medical problem.
18 Years and older
Accepts Healthy Volunteers
Study Locations and Contact Information (10)
|The John Theurer Cancer Center at Hackensack University Medical Center - Hackensack, New Jersey||47.6 miles||Alexander Schrammfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|University of Pennsylvania Abramson Cancer Center - Philidelphia, Pennsylvania||134.5 miles||Selina Luger MD||215-614-1847||Selina.Luger@uphs.upenn.edu|
|Roswell Park Cancer Institute - Buffalo, New York||310.8 miles||Kerry Tocinemail@example.com|
|Cleveland Clinic - Cleveland, Ohio||435.4 miles||Barbara BeVierfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Northwestern Memorial Hospital - Chicago, Illinois||745.5 miles||Joanne Monrealemail@example.com|
|Washington Universirt School of Medicine - St. Louis, Missouri||919.8 miles||Brittany Deppfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|University of Utah Huntsman Cancer Institute - Salt Lake City, Utah||2,001.3 miles||Andrea Gurule||801-581-4467||Andrea.Gurule@hci.utah.edu|
|SCCA Network Clinics - Seattle, Washington||2,427.3 miles||SCCA Network Research Office General Line||206-288-7232||None|
|FHCRC - Seattle, Washington||2,427.3 miles||Jenny Whitten BS BAemail@example.com|
|Stanford Cancer Institute - Stanford, California||2,599.9 miles||Jack Taw CRCfirstname.lastname@example.org|