Betrnet Stem Cells and the Origins of Barrett's Esophagus Project 3 RF Ablation
The purpose of this study is to determine biomarkers which can predict response to ablation therapy in patients with Barretts esophagus.
Study Start Date
Estimated Completion Date
- Genetic: response to therapy
- Internal Medicine: Gastroenterology
- Gastroenterology: Esophagus
- Family Medicine: Gastroenterology
- Physician Assistant: Gastroenterology
- Barrett Esophagus
Mayo Clinic -- 11-006510
- Barrett's esophagus with high grade dysplasia or intramucosal (early) adenocarcinoma.
- BE length ? 2 cm and ? 8 cm.
- Able to return every 3 months for one year after ablation
- Patients who are unable to be compliant with follow-up endoscopies
- patients who cannot tolerate Proton Pump inhibitors
- pre-existing esophageal strictures
- pregnant or nursing women
18 Years and older
Accepts Healthy Volunteers
Study Locations and Contact Information (1)
|Columbia University - New York, New York||44.8 miles||None||None||None|